The Exchange have implemented a range of extra safety measures to keep you safe during events. You can read a copy of these safety measures here before completing your tickets purchase. Please email us if you have any queries.
We ask that you respect the social distancing measures in place at all times and thank you for supporting performances.
We are incredibly excited to be back with some live performances at long last, and can’t wait to welcome you all back! In order for us to do this safely, we ask for your co-operation with some new guidelines. As always, the safety of our artists, audience, volunteers and staff is our priority. We have carried out risk assessments and implemented safety measures to ensure that our performances are Covid secure, in line with government guidance.
What we are doing to make you and our staff feel safe . . .
• Restricting audience numbers
• Ensuring socially distanced seating (upon arrival, you will be guided to a seat by a member of staff, based on the size of your party)
• Providing hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and toilets
• Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
• Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
• Carrying out enhanced cleaning before and after your visit
• Providing masks/visors to our staff and volunteers
• Operating a paperless and cashless system
In return, please show you care by . . .
• not attending if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, breathing problems, loss of taste or smell)
• only booking tickets for your household/social bubble
• arriving no earlier than 45 minutes before the start of the performance
• verbally confirming your name/booking reference number
• wearing a mask at all times as required in a community building/respecting the social distancing measures in place
• following any one-way signs
• washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
• supporting our volunteers by showing patience whenever queuing is required.