We thought you might like to join our email newsletter so you can learn about our upcoming shows, live music and all the amazing events we have at The Exchange. You’ll also get access to special offers too. Just enter your email below.
By entering your email address you agree to receive email updates from The Exchange.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse entry and in the event of a refusal, ticket money may not be refunded.
- The Management reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice.
- All sales are final – tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- No photography or recording devices are permitted in the Auditorium.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of The Exchange, this includes e cigarettes.
- The bar is closed during a performance. It is open before, during the interval and after shows.
- A booking fee of 80p will be charged on ALL card transactions by telephone.
- Additional booking fees are incurred on all on-line bookings with a maximum charge of £3.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance as determined by the Duty Manager.
Join The Exchange Family and be a Volunteer